The NCI IMAT Program offers potential applicants and current awardees an array of resources to assist in the application process.
- Quick Guide to RFA Selection – Provides a reference guide to the differences between the RFA’s available and which application to choose.
- Specific Application Requirements – Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the supplemental requirements stipulated in the IMAT RFAs.
- Clarification on Responsiveness of Applications – Provides information to clarify the types of technologies that are within the scope of the IMAT Program.
- New NIH Review Process – Provides an overview of the peer review process for grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- FAQs – Gather more information through the Frequently Asked Questions section.